Skip to content
- To make engineering education relevant to the societal and industrial requirements
- To transform outcome-based education and outcome-based accreditation by adopting best global practices, enabling engineering based industrial growth
- To build the institutional capacity of the senior management and the faculty of academic institutions to adopt outcome-based education
- To evolve frameworks to groom ethics, teamwork, project management and lifelong learning attributes among engineering graduates
- To connect with experts from signatory countries of Washington Accord for enriching engineering education, accreditation framework and engineering profession.
- Recommending a policy framework to enhance the standards and quality of engineering education and profession
- Building the institutional readiness and motivation for adopting outcome-based education
- Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of outcome-based accreditation by building capacity of Program Evaluators (PEVs)
- Transforming engineering pedagogy and professional practice frameworks to make engineers an engine of a vibrant industry and knowledge economy
- Grooming engineers as solution providers by solve complex interdisciplinary problems of the society.
- Curriculum – bench marking and good practices.
- Accreditation – challenges and solutions.
- International Accords/Agreements
- Collaboration and Linkages
- Innovative Teaching-Learning & Assessment Methodologies
- Engineering Profession and Practice.